Let Us Be A Part of Your Wedding Story
From the dazzling colors of our stained glass to the large capacity space of the sanctuary, Shawnee St. Paul’s brings beauty, reverence, and hospitality together for unforgettable moments.
What We Offer
- 300 person sanctuary capacity.
- Two large and stunning stained glass windows.
- Large multi-colored stained glass backdrop behind the altar.
- Two large screens for video projections.
- Grand piano, Clavinova, multiple soloists, guitarist.
- Full sound system.
- Community hall and kitchen for small to mid sized receptions.
- Multiple rooms available for the wedding party to use on the day of the wedding.
Rev. Dr. Tiffany A. Nagel Monroe is passionate about helping couples prepare for not only their wedding ceremony, but most importantly, their marriage.
Pre-Marital counseling with the pastor is a pre-requisite to having her officiate your wedding ceremony. A minimum of 7 pre-marital counseling sessions are required. Each session lasts one hour. Date and times are worked out between the pastor and the couple. One of these sessions will be spent on the outline of the ceremony, including: liturgy, vows, music, prayers, special elements like unity candles, and scheduling the day of the wedding.
To meet with our pastor for a wedding consultation, please call our church office at 405-273-0982.
Fees and Policies
- Fees vary depending on the amount of time the sanctuary and facility will be used, the number of individuals in the wedding party, the guest list size, and what features are requested for the ceremony.
- St. Paul’s musicians are required to be used for the ceremony. Special accommodations can be made with approval from the pastor and the Director of Music Ministries.
- There are separate fees for: the facility, the pastor’s services, the use of an audio/visual technician, the musicians, and janitorial.
- Outside clergy or officiants must be pre-approved by our pastor.
- No alcohol, tobacco products, marijuana, vapes, or illegal drugs are permitted on church property at any time.
For a full list of fees, policies, and to submit a reservation request, send an email to email@example.com with Wedding in the subject line. You can also call our office at 405-273-0982.