Let Us Be A Part of Your Wedding Story
From the dazzling colors of our stained glass to the large capacity space of the sanctuary, Shawnee St. Paul’s brings beauty, reverence, and hospitality together for unforgettable moments.
What We Offer
- 300-person sanctuary capacity
- Two large and stunning stained glass windows
- Large multi-colored stained glass window behind the altar
- Two large screens for video projections
- Steinway grand piano, Clavinova, multiple soloists and instrumentalists
- Full sound system
- Community hall and kitchen for small to mid-sized receptions
- Multiple rooms available for the wedding party to use on the day of the wedding
We are passionate about helping couples prepare for not only their wedding ceremony, but most importantly their marriage.
Pre-marital counseling with the pastor is a prerequisite to having a St. Paul’s pastor officiate your wedding ceremony. This entails a minimum of seven pre-marital counseling sessions. Each session lasts one hour. Date and times are worked out between the pastor and the couple. One of these sessions will be spent on the outline of the ceremony, including: liturgy, vows, music, prayers, special elements like a unity candle and scheduling the day of the wedding.
To meet with the pastor for a wedding consultation, please call the church office at 405-273-0982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Policies
- Fees vary depending on the amount of time the sanctuary and other facilities will be used, the number of individuals in the wedding party, the guest list size, and what elements are requested for the ceremony.
- St. Paul’s musicians are required to be used for the ceremony. Special accommodations can be made with approval from the pastor and director of music ministries.
- There are separate fees for the facility, the pastor’s services, the use of an audio/visual technician, the musicians, and custodians.
- Outside clergy or officiants must be pre-approved by our pastor.
- No alcohol, tobacco products, marijuana, vapes, or illegal drugs are permitted on church property at any time.
For a full list of fees, policies, and to submit a reservation request, send an email to email@example.com with Wedding in the subject. You can also call the church office at 405-273-0982.