10 Questions with Pastor Danny
- How long have you been a part of St. Paul’s? Became a Pastor at St. Paul’s in January 2022.
- What is your favorite food? Popcorn with good theater-quality popping oil.
- What is the best movie/TV show you have seen recently? During Covid, we started streaming Disney movies at home. So many…
- What is your earliest fond memory of serving in the church? My father was a pastor and he would use me to hold down a rug and pull me around the room as he polished a newly waxed floor.
- What is some thing most people don’t know about you? I love to read and be outdoors. High tech and low tech are both fun.
- What is your dream for the future of St. Paul’s? A community of people centered on Jesus Christ who love one another like Jesus loves us.
- Where did you graduate high school? Putnam City when there was only one Putnam City in Oklahoma City.
- What is your favorite scripture? Philippians 4:4: Rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say, rejoice.
- What is the best concert you ever attended? Mercy Me—especially when they turned off the instruments and they led old hymns with just the human voice. Powerful emotions from the people joining their voices together in unity of love for Jesus Christ.