|Summer Church Camp is BACK!|
|Sign your student up for camp!|
Volunteer to be an adult at camp!
Sponsor a camper to go to camp!
“Every year since our children were little, we have participated in our Oklahoma United Methodist Camp programs…until 2020. We have made camp season a family affair, with Tate and I leading groups to camp each year. We’ve enjoyed spending this time out in creation with our kids and watching them grow in their faith. Last year, when camp season was canceled, we had some super bummed out kids.Well…it’s 2021 now and camp is BACK! I encourage you to share this opportunity with your campers and even consider going with them. Adults, leaders, and nursers are always needed at summer camp.” – Pastor Tiffany
We have numerous camps to choose from, but the following are the camps St. Paul’s will be attending as a church. Tate and/or Tiffany will be attending camp with our campers. We love to have parents and other adults join us.
1st – 2nd Grades: Sonshine Camp June 26-27 (Canyon Camp)$89/Camper – Scholarships and Fundraising Available
Early Bird Rate – $69 by April 15th
3rd -5th Grades: Growing in Grace Camp
June 14-16 (Canyon Camp)$198/Camper – Scholarships and Fundraising Available
Early Bird Rate – $178 by April 15th
6th – 8th Grades: Journey Camp
June 2-6 (Camp Egan)$290/Camper – Scholarships and Fundraising Available
No Early Bird Rate
9th – Graduates: Senior High Camp
June 7-11 (Camp Egan)$290/Camper – Scholarships and Fundraising Available
Early Bird Rate – $270 by April 15th
To register your camper, click on the link below:
– Make sure you create an account if you don’t have one.
– You will need birth dates, vaccination information, insurance information, doctors information, medicines, and your child’s shirt size. You will have a place to list any of your child’s dietary or medical needs along with instructions for medicines. Camp nursers/doctors are available at every campsite.
– Be sure to list Shawnee St. Paul’s as the church you are going with. If you need help, contact Tate Monroe or Pastor Tiffany and we will get you set up.
– There will be upcoming fundraising opportunities to help cover some of the camp costs. More information will be announced during Holy Week.
– We want all children and youth who want to go to camp to get the opportunity to do so. If you need help making this happen, please let Tate or Pastor Tiffany know.
– If you would like to join our kiddos or our youth at camp, we always need extra adults. If you’d like to hang with our kids at camp, your costs will be covered. Contact Tate Monroe to join us.
View the 2021 Virtual Camp Book below for the COVID-19 Protocols from the Oklahoma United Methodist Conference that will be in place at all campsites.
Register Your Camper Here – https://okcamps.campbrainregistration.com/
Virtual Camp Book – https://okcamps.org/2021-virtual-camp-book/