Our Lenten study begins Tuesday, February 23rd online or Wednesday, February 24th on campus.
- Online sessions will be held through Zoom at 6:00pm. Pastor Tiffany will make a Zoom link available on February 22nd.
- On campus sessions will be held in-person at 10:30am on the second floor. Look for signs directing you to our classroom. In-person sessions require social distancing and masks. You may take the stairs or the elevator to the second floor. Please wear masks when riding the elevator and only share the ride with those you live with. Note: these sessions are contingent on COVID protocols as set forth by the Leadership Board.
Entering the Passion of Jesus is a 5-Week Study. You can participate in this study in whatever ways meet your needs the best.
- Read the Book
- Watch the Video Features
- Participate in Conversation and Dialogue
- Session One: Jerusalem – Risking Reputation (2/23 or 2/24)
- Session Two: The Temple – Risking Righteous Anger (3/2 or 3/3)
- Session Three: Teachings – Risking Challenge (3/9 or 3/10)
SPRING BREAK (3/16 or 3/17)
- Session Four: The First Dinner – Risking Rejection & The Last Supper – Risking the Loss of Friends (3/23 or 3/24)
- Session Five: Gethsemane – Risking Temptation (3/30 or 3/31)
You are not required to read the book in order to participate. Your participation in the study, what you will learn from our discussions and the video sessions, will be valuable with or without reading the book. Engaging the text will only enhance your personal study of the material.
Books are available at Cokesbury.com, Amazon.com, and other retailers in both hard copy and digital versions.