We are moving along and getting closer to the completion of this renovation. A beautiful step in the revitalization of St. Paul’s. The following are some updates to help you know where we are at in the process.
Make your legacy gift to Vision 2020 and help us change lives! https://www.eservicepayments.com/cgi-bin/Vanco_ver3.vps?appver3=wWsk24ZWJSTZKsGd1RMKlg0BDvsSG3VIWQCPJNNxD8upkiY7JlDavDsozUE7KG0nFx2NSo8LdUKGuGuF396vbW-DLQtuYUQ3KG0TB5iMAcWXHubq5Z7ap5JVmPErc4ZeYHCKCZhESjGNQmZ5B-6dxyrdGOP_12uZGk603anKnhs=&ver=3
- HVAC, plumbing, fire sprinkler, electrical, and framing inspections have passed.
- We are hanging drywall, (Drywall crew will work over this Labor Day weekend to help make up time)
- Glass for windows has arrived and will be installed on Tuesday 3rd.
- We are in the process of replacing ceilings that were removed for access to plumbing, etc.
- Wood doors are scheduled to ship on Sept 6th.
- Meeting painter on site Tuesday to go over paint colors and textures. (Orange Peel texture)
- Will start tape and bed of drywall next week.