Whether you join us in person for worship or online, you can access our digital bulletin here each week. Click below to download. All bulletins are in PDF.
If you would like a bulletin from a previous week, please contact the church office at 405-273-0982 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to email you a digital copy.
Our worship services are ONLINE ONLY until December 6th.
Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases, Shawnee St. Pauls invites you to online worship, bible studies, pastoral care, VBS, theology nights, meetings, devotionals, and all other online activities.
Our in-person sanctuary service requires social distancing and the wearing of masks. Please help us return to worship safely and take the best care of our neighbors as we can. We ask that if you are not feeling well, if you have a temperature, if you have knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, if you’ve been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, that you would worship with us online until you feel better and any quarantine has concluded.
Our nursery is currently closed. We hope to reopen our Children’s Center in the near future as well as relaunch all of our small group ministries.
A Helpful Worship Guide:
- Our worship service begins at 10:45AM. Our service is available LIVE on Facebook.
- Missed the LIVE worship? Head to our YouTube channel or the home page of our website. Weekly worship services are posted on these two sites on Mondays.
- UMH stands for the United Methodist Hymnal. FWS stands for the Faith We Sing. Both are our song books for worship.
- Part of being a member at St. Paul’s is to witness to our faith through generous giving to God’s mission in the world. During offering we invite everyone to give. Our guests are not expected to give. If you are an online viewer and would like to make a gift or financial tithe to the church, please go to our home page and click on Online Giving.
- At the beginning of every service, before the start of worship, a member of the Ministry Team will deliver announcements. This person will also lead the community in our mission at St. Paul’s. This reminds us who we are and what we are called to. The words we say are printed below.
- For copyright reasons, some videos may not be streamed via Facebook. If you’d like to see the video and missed it, please contact Tate Monroe at Tate@ShawneeStPauls.com.
- In our sanctuary worship, prayer cards are made available and placed in the offertory plates to be received by the pastor. If you are an online viewer and would like to submit a prayer request, please go to the top of our website and select Prayer and Pastoral Care. Our pastor or a member of our Care Team will be in touch with you.
- On the first Sunday of every month we recognize the sacrament of Holy Communion. During our season of pandemic in 2020, we are celebrating the sacrament of communion weekly. We encourage online viewers to participate through the use of bread and juice at home. Follow along with the liturgy as Pastor Tiffany blesses the elements. We use grape juice instead of wine as a way of making communion available to all, including our siblings in recovery.
- Every week, a member of St. Paul’s will meet you and greet you on our FB Live. Look for Karen Harris, our FB Live Host. Karen will answer any questions you may have and help direct you to places on the website that could be of help.
We are thankful you are choosing to worship with us. You are a valued member of our worshipping community.
Who We Are:
At St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, we are a community of Christ followers who serve, worship, and grow together from the heart of downtown Shawnee.
At St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, we believe we are called to the mission of making disciples by connecting, serving, and sharing in the love of Christ to all of God’s children for the transformation of the world.
The Lord’s Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen.
A SERVICE OF WORD AND TABLE 1 – LITURGY FOR HOLY COMMUNION
Copyright and Streaming License: CCLI & CVLI #2053781