Online and On Campus
LIVE on campus and on Facebook – Sunday’s at 10:45am
Pre-recorded and packaged worship services available on our YouTube channel.
Whether you join us in person for worship or online, you can access our digital bulletin here each week. Click below to download. All bulletins are in PDF.
If you would like a bulletin from a previous week, please contact the church office at 405-273-0982 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to email you a digital copy.
In-person sanctuary service no longer requires social distancing and the wearing of masks for fully vaccinated individuals. We strongly encourage and welcome the wearing of masks, especially for non-vaccinated individuals. Read more about our changes here: Mask Mandate Changes.
For the safety of our staff and worshipping community, we ask that if you are not feeling well, if you have a temperature, if you have knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, if you’ve been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, that you would worship with us online until you feel better and any quarantine has concluded.
Our nursery opens at 9:15am on Sundays and remains open until the last child is picked up following worship.
A Helpful Worship Guide:
- Our worship service begins at 10:45AM. Our service is available in person and LIVE on Facebook.
- Missed the LIVE worship? Head to our YouTube channel at any time or the home page of our website on Mondays. Weekly worship services are posted to our website within 24 hours of the service.
- UMH stands for the United Methodist Hymnal. FWS stands for the Faith We Sing. Both are our song books for worship.
- Part of being a member at St. Paul’s is to witness to our faith through generous giving to God’s mission in the world. During offering we invite everyone to give. Our guests are not expected to give. If you are an online viewer and would like to make a gift or financial tithe to the church, please go to our home page and click on Online Giving.
- At the beginning of every service, before the start of worship, a member of the Ministry Team will deliver announcements. This person will also lead the community in our mission and purpose at St. Paul’s. This reminds us who we are and what we are called to. The words we say are printed below.
- For copyright reasons, some videos may not be streamed via Facebook. If you’d like to see the video and missed it, please contact Tate Monroe at Tate@ShawneeStPauls.com.
- In our sanctuary worship, prayer cards are made available and placed in the offertory boxes at the exits. If you are an online viewer and would like to submit a prayer request, please go to the top of our website and select Prayer and Pastoral Care. Our pastor or a member of our Care Team will be in touch with you.
- On most Sundays of every month we recognize the sacrament of Holy Communion. We use grape juice instead of wine as a way of making communion available to all, including our siblings in recovery. Due to COVID, we are now using pre-packaged individual communion cups with grape juice/wafers.
- Every week, a member of St. Paul’s will meet you and greet you on our LIVE worship streams. Look for Karen Harris, our online worship host. Karen will answer any questions you may have and help direct you to places on the website that could be of help.
We are thankful you are choosing to worship with us. You are a valued member of our worshipping community.
Who We Are:
At St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, we are a community of Christ followers who serve, worship, and grow together from the heart of downtown Shawnee.
At St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, we believe we are called to the mission of making disciples by connecting, serving, and sharing in the love of Christ to all of God’s children for the transformation of the world.
The Lord’s Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen.
A SERVICE OF WORD AND TABLE 1 – LITURGY FOR HOLY COMMUNION
Copyright and Streaming License: CCLI & CVLI #2053781
Christian Copyright Solutions: CCS #13325