St. Paul’s welcomes Lacey Boyer as Nursery Coordinator. Lacey will be the face of our nursery, will help schedule and coordinate nursery volunteers, and will work with the ministry team to provide excellence in care to our youngest members.
St. Paul’s has a strong commitment to upholding Safe Sanctuary policies for the safety of our children and volunteers.We need YOU. Do you love children and sense a calling to work with little ones? Contact Lacey Boyer at Lacey@shawneestpauls.com or speak with Tim Boyer.
We are looking for:
- volunteers to help in the infant and toddler nursery.
- volunteers for children’s church which occurs during worship.
- Sunday Small Group teachers for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade – 5th Grade.
- we need a minimum of two people in each room to meet Safe Sanctuary standards.
- K-2nd and 3rd-5th Sunday Small Groups will have curriculum provided. We’ll do the preparation, you do the teaching.
We will need your help to grow our children’s ministry to a thriving part of our mission. Help us make God’s children a priority. It’s time to serve. God is calling. Who will answer?
Please follow and like us: