Whether you join us in person for worship or online, you can access our digital bulletin here each week. Click below to download. All bulletins are in PDF.
If you would like a bulletin from a previous week, please contact the church office at 405-273-0982 or via email at email@example.com. We will be happy to email you a digital copy.
A Helpful Worship Guide:
- Our worship service begins at 10:45AM. Our service is available LIVE on Facebook.
- UMH stands for the United Methodist Hymnal. FWS stands for the Faith We Sing. Both are our song books for worship.
- Part of being a member at St. Paul’s is to witness to our faith through generous giving to God’s mission in the world. During offering we invite everyone to give. Our guests are not expected to give. If you are an online viewer and would like to make a gift or financial tithe to the church, please go to our home page and click on Online Giving.
- At the beginning of every service, before the start of worship, a member of the Ministry Team will deliver announcements. This person will also lead the community in our mission at St. Paul’s. This reminds us who we are and what we are called to. The words we say are printed below.
- For copyright reasons, some videos may not be streamed via Facebook. If you’d like to see the video and missed it, please contact Tate Monroe at Tate@ShawneeStPauls.com.
- In our sanctuary worship, prayer cards are made available and placed in the offertory plates to be received by the pastor. If you are an online viewer and would like to submit a prayer request, please go to our home page and select Prayer Requests. Our pastor or a member of our Care Team will be in touch with you.
Who We Are:
At St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, we are a community of Christ followers who serve, worship, and grow together from the heart of downtown Shawnee.
At St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, we believe we are called to the mission of making disciples by connecting, serving, and sharing in the love of Christ to all of God’s children for the transformation of the world.
The Lord’s Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen.